Saturday 9 October 2010

'The Worst Job Ever' Storyboard


When I first started LCC my first project was a storyboard unit- I love storyboarding. The title 'The Worst Job Ever' meant thinking of a job that is particularly difficult or unappealing. I knew I wanted my storyboard to be quite dramatic and ott so I tried thinking of extreme jobs with an interesting uniform. I came up with a clown at a childrens birthday party. Children seem to be very hard to please these days. Give them a games console and their enthralled but entertainment has to be funny and has to be up to their standards. So I pictured this clown who is just not making the kids laugh. The spoilt birthday girl is unimpressed, the boy with glasses is fragile and scared of the clown and the tough looking older kid looks ready to attack the clown. The clown is attacked by the kids dog and ends up humiliated and drenched.



No comments:

Post a Comment