Friday 18 February 2011

My Current favourite film

I love this film so much. I love Jared Hess- my type of humor!
When I saw 'Napolean Dynamite' it was like nothing Id ever seen before. It was a new type of comedy, so awkward and so dated. When I was in canada I went to 'rogers'. 'rogers' is a videostore- I had to visit the video store and see what releases were excusve to Canada. That is where I found 'Gentlemen Broncos'.
We watched it that night on the little laptop- oh I loved it. Jennifer coolidge was in it- shes always great.
I love how dated these films feel. How particular the characters are in their descriptions of mundane events. The subtle acting- the bad clothes, the ugly brown colour palette, Benjamins crappy life, Judiths pastel dress designs and the 'epic' soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment