Thursday 17 February 2011

IDEAS- Thursday 17th

I really like these images as ideas for the blank walls. The first, not so busy but easy for the eye to follow from left to right.
The second- I really like. very busy and comical and with the selective colours (blue and red). And the third one just a watercolour of an English building. I think buildings and stages are quite nice on large walls
I love the illustrator Ronald Searle and would like the finished drawings to look similar to his



This poster for 'singing in the rain' is a lovely composition.
I like the colours and layout and the fact it is musical theatre 


                                      very quick sketch of more characterized 'kathy' character
                                                more quick sketch- 'My fair lady' ideas
                                                 maybe set the scene at the racecourse?


or have the covent garden landscape with Eliza in the left bottom corner.
could be nice on one wall, streetlamp in corner
some well-known musical characters?
I like this idea but dont want it to be cheesy
backstage: a performer peeking out from behind the red drapes
painted lights around edge


some drawings for the animation I am working on
a ballroom scene
walking madam
young lady
This is a watercolour streetscene I did last week- could be quite nice on a feature wall
              


No comments:

Post a Comment