Tuesday 15 December 2015

Improv 2015

This year I've done a horrible job keeping this blog up to date. It is not that I haven't had fun experiences or seen any greats shows/events It's just that I've let time run away with itself!! My main highlight this year was a trip to Vancouver, San Fransisco and then L.A (Hollywood). I've always wanted to visit Hollywood and take an acting class there so I attended one at the Actors Improv Studio in North Hollywood with Bill Applebaum. I also signed up for a show at 'The Second city' where audience members could perform short scenes with 2 hosts shouting directions. This year has been good for improv and me, the group I'm part of 'CSI Crime Scene Improvisation' played several Sold Out Shows at: Brighton Fringe, Camden Fringe and Leicester Square Theatre! We also played The Bridewell Theatre raising money 'The Samaritans' (a very worthy cause!).

No comments:

Post a Comment