Tuesday 15 December 2015

Greenwich Stall

I had a stall selling some of my card designs and illustrations a few weeks ago. It was a windy day (storm Clodagh I believe) and despite my best effort to organise things nicely it would only take a whooosh of wind to scatter my entire display!The wind will not deter me and I plan to do more in the New Year
 The weekend after my Greenwich Stall I attended a 'Day of Wonder' which was run by The Sunday Assembly. When we arrived we sang power ballads to wake us up- which it really did! The day was filled with inspirational speakers, debates/ideas and I left feeling very passionate, positive and grateful to be on this earth. I really enjoyed the 'Mind Apples' presentation and tree. On the tree you could write your tips for keeping your mind healthy/maintaining happy mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment