Sunday 2 November 2014

Halloween 2014














































































This Halloween I did 2 fun things. I was in the 'Goblins' show in London Bridge at 'The Miller' and then went to a party dressed as a matador. The Goblins show was an improvised comedy with masks! The masks really transformed the wearer and brought to life commedia dell'arte theatre for a contemporary audience at a Halloween themed show. Something about the masks felt very liberating and playful, they gave us permission to be naughty/wicked and exaggerate our gestures and mannerisms. Every performer could benefit from mask work to explore new characters and sides of your personality!! I made these little Goblin sketches as it was Halloween and people at the show could have a little image to remind them of the show. Below, me in my matador costume with Sweeney Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment