Sunday 1 June 2014

Sat 24th and Thurs 29th May

As we left the Royal Opera House after the first night of the show we were each given a rose. Not normally one to take 'selfies' I couldn't resist and snapped myself with my flower on Charing cross. The photo doesn't capture the feeling of brilliance London can have on a summers evening, lit up and busy even after 11pm but for me it reminds me of that wonderful Thursday in May. Below,  is me in my costume on the roof piazza. Here I have the view of Covent garden below as I tuck in to a beautiful salad, baguette or cooked meal (it varies from day to day). We have our food during the show when we are not on stage and its funny sitting eating on a breezy rooftop when minutes before we were standing on stage hot and glowing from the lights.
 The Saturday before had been a dress rehearsal where friends and family were invited. Post show we all went to the beautiful Paula Hamlyn hall for drinks and toasts. After we went to Ben's Cookies and got a box of warm cookies. Ben's is a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment