Sunday 12 August 2012

Jack the Swimmer

Last year, for my boyfriend Jacks birthday I planned to make him a little comic. I wrote the story (in poem form) and started on the illustrations. Sadly, time ran away from me and I didn't get to finish the book for his birthday. I promised myself I would finish it after but so far I have not got round to it.
Jack and I were avid members of Crystal Palace sports center 
and enjoyed our trips to the swimming pool.
Jack felt shy of his brightly coloured swim shorts compared
 with the more serious atire of the other men in the pool.  
We joked that the other men in their black speedos would see Jack as a maniac....to be best avoided. 
The depiction below of him splashing and thrashing about is slightly exaggerated. only slightly ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment