Saturday 25 August 2012





After the Cabaret on Thursday night, I felt the urge to watch the Liza Minelli film which I have always been a fan of. The songs Anke had sung were now stuck in my head and Ive found myself humming 'lieber herr" since . 
Last night on the music channel I saw the video for 'Mr bright side', I love the way actress Izabella Miko is styled in this video. Her hair is so fantastic. 
The whole look of the video fitted my current mood. Old carnivals, Cabaret, Berlin, can can dancers, ....The moulin Rouge films, George Melees, The influence of Melees in the smashing pumpkin's 'Tonight Tonight'. I know the whole carnival, seaside theme has been trendy for many years now but the mysterious quality of the travelling circus seems never to loose its touch. 
Above, some stills from the lovely 'Mr bright side'
She reminds me of the woman in Lost Prophets '4am forever' who is also very beautiful






No comments:

Post a Comment