Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ham House

SUMMERHOUSE

In November of last year 2011, our class undertook a project with the national trust.
The property was Ham House in Richmond, once home to Elizabeth Dysart.
I’ve mentioned this project before on my blog but am reposting the finished film I produced as the 'Garden of Reason' exhibition (in which the films will be shown) is now open
finding it strange calling it a film when it is only 20 seconds long, I see this more as a quick impression of how the garden made me feel.
 
 
This property is so rich in history that I found the project came quite naturally to my partner and I. We both created separate films but with a similar feeling. Here are 2 of my mood-boards because they remind me of the garden. 



Here is a longer version I made of 'summerhouse' that was not submitted for the Ham House exhibition. Our brief had been to produce a 20 second film and this is over 1 minute. I had so many lovely footage that I wanted to keep it together somewhere 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment