Monday 27 February 2012

Weekend in Ireland

Weekend In Ireland 

 




Its not that it was all graveyards or something, I just found these photos quite still and beautiful. It was such a cloudy morning and there was something about the celtic cross's that I liked
The photos feel very empty, which is nice because Ireland is so friendly and busy and these images are so different. Once you get into town the people are all so friendly and animated. 
This visit, I was in Galway, I want to go back to Dublin soon though, so badly.

http://images.nationmaster.com/images/motw/historical/ireland_1808.jpg
 

 My family are from Ireland and it is only since the past few years I have relised how special it is to be Irish. I believe the saying "Luck of the Irish" is incredibly true, there is something lucky about the place. I bought 3 scratchcards and won a prize on each one, solid proof!
 (Above mum and I) My mum boosted her iron levels with plenty of guinness!
 I love the Irish accent and was sad to leave such a welcoming place





No comments:

Post a Comment