Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!
Yes, its soppy 
and no,
 I don't want to be one of those annoying people who flaunt 
the fact theyre in a relationship on a day like today

 But I should like to report the lovely day I have had.
Lunch prepared for me with all my favourite ingredients:
Broccoli, mozzarella, pesto, mushrooms!
And a trip to see the muppets at the cinema!
(My Valentine and I)


The film was about rediscovering the fondness of something familiar. A celebration of all things nostalgic and comforting. The gift of laughter that will never go out of style!
The Muppet’s have faded from our t.v screens and this film was a reminder of their presence.
As long as the Muppet’s are able to bring laughter, they will still be relevant

The musical numbers in typical Muppet-syle were catchy and toe-tappingly fun.
Miss Piggy was the Parisian diva, the long shots of her tottering along the
 cobbled streets of Montmartre were extremely funny.

 
The film did lack a certain something,
but maybe that was because I was expecting so much?
some of the musical numbers with the humans felt very forced,
 really the only thing to fault the film was the human actors.
 But this is meant to be lighthearted film so I wont get synical
I love the muppets, my favourite is Beaker

No comments:

Post a Comment