Friday 4 March 2011

Pictures that take my fancy today

 photos like this make people assume Im a crazy cat Lady. Which I know Im not. Im more than happy with 2 cats I dont want anymore. Its hard enough getting cat hairs off my jackets with 2 cats- It wouldnt be possible with any more. I dont want to be scatty and covered in white cat hair.
But if it does happen and I end up alone with 100 cats then I want to look like the photo below- its great!!
But mine wouldnt be dolls it would be cats.
I dont like the big wooden puppet on the mans shoulder. I dont like how it leers over him. Im worried for the man but its nice he found a partner who shares his interests. I hope shes as passionate about the dolls as him.
                                                   This was in a shop window.
The rug is made out of all these pink petals so it looks like the tree above has shed its leaves onto the ground. Its not so clear in this photo (my camera is pretty awful). But I love bringing trees into the house. I love artifical plants and trees in the kitchen- it gives it an Italian restaurant feel. I saw a woman on 'come dine with me' have a tree with lights inside it by her dining table. so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment