Wednesday 17 February 2016

Little moments of luxury


Moments of bliss come and go but I remain incredibly lucky to experience many such moments. Here are a few that have left me feeling like royalty.
I had the pleasure of spending a night in St Albans, staying in the luxurious Sopwell House and strutting around the town on a frosty January morn. Though I've lived in London my entire life I'd still not visited St Albans until this time. I have many more places to visit on my weekends that are just a train journey away! I enjoyed reading about Sopwell Nunnery, it was very peaceful. The entire town was peaceful.
Early grey chocolate is my favourite and this Prestat is just glorious. Its sweet with a hint of lemon. I can only find it in Liberty though and it's not cheap.Its called Tea Time Frolics



No comments:

Post a Comment