Sunday 21 December 2014

December 2014

December has been very busy and fun. Plenty of mulled wine has been sipped at Christmas markets and starting a job in London in November has meant I can see the skyline daily and truly admire the beauty of London at Christmas.
At work we have had several festive themed competitions. Our team was lucky to win the wreath design one. 
I enjoyed doodling each team member then dousing the entire wreath in glitter!!! We will be rewarded with a cream tea hamper in January! We also won the wrapping challenge, which involved me being wrapped up as a present in record time. I looked like a turkey but enjoyed being wrapped. I’ve been wrapped before several times actually.
The chairoplanes at Leister Square were a delight (my all time favourite ride) and the Muppet Christmas Carol sing-a-long at The Prince Charles Cinema a joy!!

Christmas admin and drinks do with my ‘CSI’ group was charming and also resulted in a mini award ceremony and giant toast to all the dead fictional characters we murdered this year!!
My work colleagues ‘Dead but Happy’ at the bread and roses theatre in clapham was an intriguing play with the perfect balance of philosophy and humour. I love a play that explores human purpose and existence but with a witty approach such as this one. My colleagues Johnny and Phil were incredible and should this play make a comeback… I’d really recommend seeing it!!
 I also had some candyfloss at the Southbank market which is something I haven't eaten in years!! It was not very nice and made my hands and face sticky. But I enjoyed the colour, fluffiness and feeling of pride as I held the stick high!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment