Thursday 3 July 2014

July

I wish I did not like the Dairy Milk Marvellous creation JELLY POPPING CANDY chocolate bar so much. It is just so tasty! I like the gooey chewy jellybean texture compared with the crunch of the smartie shells. It is like the texture of fruit and nut but upgraded. Throughout my life, I'll always get hooked on a chocolate bar for about 2 months, then I'll exhaust its goodness and probably not be able to eat it ever again. I did that with caramel bars when I was 15 and for years since I haven't touched one. I'm obsessed with others things like:
o   Earl Grey Tea,
o   Butternut squash
o   Sweet potato
o   halloumi cheese
o   Watermelon
o   Elderflower juice
But these things are at least healthy. Perhaps by the end of July, I won't find this marvellous creation bar so marvellous anymore. 
My reading challenge is on target, it is half way through the year (ALREADY!!) and I'm half way through 50 books. Though I love reading I have found setting myself a number to aim for has really helped me pick up a book more instead of doodling or watching crap on t.v. Speaking of.... there is a truly messy show on atm called 'I wanna marry Prince Harry'. It's bound to end horribly when the guy posing as Prince Harry comes clean to the girls. Perhaps they will be so angry they will attempt to beat him up, I don't know if I'd blame them/or want them to stop.
July is full of things to do and here are a few things I wish to check out:

From July 10- Over 100 works celebrating writer Virginia Woolf: Art Life and Vision are on display at the National Portrait Gallery.

15 July- Outdoor screening of The Royal Opera's La bohème. 

From July 23: Gillian Anderson stars in the Tennessee Williams classic A Streetcar Named Desire, directed by the visionary Benedict Andrews at Young Vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment