Tuesday 16 October 2012

Rawk the Planet



In Steveston I came across a vegan cafe that is soon to be opening called 'rawk the planet'. I spoke to the owners about me collaborating with them for the design of the space. I have lots of ideas and have gathered images which hopefully fit their vision.

j
This board above is what I have in my head, linked to the theme of making vegan food ‘fun’. The hippy in the right hand corner is a favourite illustration of mine. The overall style is quite flat and graphic but this is quite a current look (especially the fonts).

This second moodboard uses more of the colours the shop seemed to be heading towards- bright greens and earthy tones. I think these tree images are really nice. Again I looked at some fonts but with more focus on 60s type. The campervan could be fun

Here are a few examples of some drawings I have done previously which have small elements of the 60s style, feature animals or similar colours.

 A sign I did for a bakery in England detailing their menu

No comments:

Post a Comment