Friday 20 January 2012

Music Video Tattoo design

Mommie Dearest

 So my friend Sam has formed a boy band with two of his friends Lulu and Tom and he asked me to do some artwork for his band’s first music video ‘Cray Cray’. 
His mother was playing a hooker who was getting a tattoo from her young daughter 
and I was to draw a tattoo onto his mother Bonita’s arm.


 Above is the design I came up with which I drew prior to the shoot day 

 Below is how the tattoo turned out on Bonita’s arm and chest! 

   

 Then Sam asked me to hang around and be a party guest in the music video. 
I got my hair styled into a fabulous beehive. 
My hair felt like a giant pillow and was surprisingly comfy.
It is all my hair, nothing underneath supporting it. 
I tried sleeping with it. 
Apparently women used to do that and their hairdo could last them over a week. 


Check out ‘Mommie Dearest’s’ video here! 
 It was as fun to shoot as it looks in the video. 
Lots of dancing, balloons, laughter and free Dominos pizza. 
 As a band, Mommie Dearest are very theatrical, witty and Great to dance to. 
A camp and crazy catwalk..... that's likely to offend

and according to one magazine
"as nasty as a hangnail"


No comments:

Post a Comment