Friday 16 December 2011

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

 Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? Part 1

Ok, so this film has been my favourite for about a year now -not only is it ridiculously wicked but it introduced me to the fabulous Bette Davis. 

 Above: the real Bette Davis in full costume during the film.


I woke up with black eye make-up from the night before and it reminded me of Baby Jane. Poor tragic Jane with her heavy make-up and little girl ringlets. I decided to make the most of my panda eyes and dress up as Baby Jane. I already had a blonde wig and frilly dress- all I needed was some thick red lipstick and a love heart shaped beauty spot. I was meant to be writing my Christmas cards today but I spent my time dressing up and taking photos...oh dear


 
 
 
Below is me without the wig but still with the make-up
bear in mind- I don't look haggard usually

3 comments:

  1. These are great! It's crazy, you look just like baby jane... no offense :).. I mean.. you channel the character perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my newest hero! Too cool! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do you really have a cat named Mabel??? Me too!

    ReplyDelete