Tuesday 22 November 2011

Saturday in London. Part 1

SATURDAY 19thNOVEMBER
Today Jack and I went to London to see some Christmas lights and get in the festive mood. 
 
First we stopped for lunch and Jack finally got to try Paul’s hot chocolate. 
I had been telling Jack for 3 years now, that he simply 
‘Had to try Pauls hot chcocolate!’.
This hot chocolate is how I imagine the hot chcocolate in the film 'polar express' to taste like. 
It is warm melted chcocolate, thick and incredibly sweet. 
I have never tasted anything like Pauls. 
We only needed to share a small cup before we felt contently full.



When in London it is vital I pay a visit to ‘ARTBOX’. 
I could buy everything in that shop quite easily. 

 Today I just bought a notebook.
Everything is super cute!

On our way again 
Some lovely window displays catch my eye

  

No comments:

Post a Comment