Thursday 7 April 2011

my drawings- April

These are some drawings that were in my mind. I really like a watercolour style with pale colours but I think bold colours will be better as they stand out more and make the place feel warmer.
The drawing below is the bold colours which I would use

1. My fair Lady
2. Annie
3.Oliver
4. Fagin by the lockers       5. The childcatcher- too scary??
6. Truly Scrumptous

7. Grease- this drawing isn't nice I just like his goofy face

8. Woman in box at the theatre
9. Girl dancing- bit silly

10.Girl jumping high off the ground
11. Tap dancer

12. Chicago
13. Cabaret- I would write the font myself I just quickly
got the title from the poster

14. Sound of Music- maybe lyrics following the notes
'doe a deer....' ect

15. Singing in the Rain
I know the poster has 3 people but I like it with these 2??


16. Wizard of Oz
can do the tin man and lion too but I like this balance
other ideas: a piano like a border around the walls with different coloured notes
lyrics from songs- written in nice fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment